Katherine Kwok's e-Portfolio

"The higher you want to climb, the more you need leadership. The greater the impact you want to make, the greater your influence needs to be." -- John C. Maxwell, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership

Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Português | ??? | ??? | ??
Bookmark this blog on Del.icio.us or Furl

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Communications Presentation


Here's my first presentation for Business Communications 1, which showcases my ability to organize information and express ideas clearly using accepted formats--text based, visual, and oral. I used visual presentation techniques to make information clear and accessible, and applied appropriate business style and tone in my oral message. In addition, this assignment demonstrates my ability to utilize basic information technology to communicate effectively.

My topic of choice--a brief summary of the Portus "disaster" (as termed by various print media)--was rather controversial; however, I found it intriguing. Although I was limited to six minutes, I was able to quickly provide a very brief history of the company, as well as an update of the "disaster".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web stats