Katherine Kwok's e-Portfolio

"The higher you want to climb, the more you need leadership. The greater the impact you want to make, the greater your influence needs to be." -- John C. Maxwell, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership

Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Português | ??? | ??? | ??
Bookmark this blog on Del.icio.us or Furl

Friday, June 17, 2011

BCIT's e-Portfolio Contest: Update

This e-portfolio was created as part of a comprehensive project for an Operations Management course during my 2 year course of study at BCIT. Using Google's Blogger template, I researched HTML coding extensively and, through the use of translators, counters, Google's AdSense program, amongst other numerous modifications, I personalized this blog to my liking. It was actually one of the top e-portfolios of my program!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web stats